Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby weight B-gone !!!!!!

Not sure if this is really related to my surro blog but I feel like it is ? I mean if it wasn't for me doing the Surro I wouldn't have this weight right, lol. So as you know I just had the babies Oct 13th so I'am not being too hard on myself  b/c I mean its only been 3 months. The problem is I am planning on doing another surro in April and don't wanna go into another pregnancy with 20lbs extra weight. Therefore b/c of my smart friend Dana I am doing a Master Cleanse, shes the one that told me about it !! Today is the 1st day and so far so good. I mixed 1 gallon of the lemonade drink last night which consist of Cayenne Pepper , lemon juice, and Grade B maple syrup mixed into water. I had the powder Cayenne pepper which was ok at first but then the more and more I drank it the pepper was settling at the bottom of the glass, can you say Yuck!!! So after making myself guzzle 4 glasses I finally had to go back to the store and get the liquid Cayenne Pepper. I must say much much better!!!! So my starting weight of the master cleanse was 156lbs, 37 inches in the waist. I would like to get down to 140 realistically but am going to try to get down to 125-130? We shall see.I went to the store earlier and my D/H wanted some Reese's cup candy it was so hard not to eat one,then of course had to cook dinner tonight which was soooooo hard. I cooked hamburgers and baked potatoes. MAN did it smell so good!!! I am being strong though and not going to give in. So I shall keep you updated if you care, lol. I am also you tubing my experience if you wanna watch them also :) Heres the link if you're interested   http://mastercleansesecrets.com/book2.php?hop=4barb
Starting Weight 156lbs
Before picture, hopefully it"ll dramatically change by the end?


This was my first mixture look at all the pepper at the bottom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment